1. Take a pic or upload an image.Find out more (+)
- Make use of pictures! They are the simplest and best way of informing people about what you do and your products, services and events.
- Focus on what you want to promote! Choose a pic of what you're selling or the services you're providing. That's what customers want to see!
- Take a photo directly from your phone or upload it from a computer. The better quality the bigger the impact!
2. Add some info to make it an Adfo!Find out more (+)
- Include the info that 'sells' your product, service or event as well as the details people want to know!
- You're in control! You know your customers, so provide the info you know they need.
- Be brief, be honest and be obvious!
3. Publish your Adfo and share it on your social networks.Find out more (+)
- It's published on Adfo Hub automatically. All you need to do is choose where you want to share it!
- Sharing on your social networks is simple and quick, just hit the button for the platforms you use!
- The image, title and description are included in the post or tweet so the relevant info is shown to your target customer instantly!